Family care close to home.
From childhood to adulthood, the providers at Chesapeake Regional Primary Care are well equipped to care for a wide variety of medical needs for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Our offices are vital to the important relationship between your family and a primary care provider who can help guide your care from the most basic to advanced medical needs.
Providing health care for adults and children.
- Care for minor injuries
- Flu vaccinations
- Health screenings
- Respiratory Infections
- Prevention and management of chronic diseases
- Referrals to community resources including smoking cessation
- Wellness exams
- Men’s & Women’s health
Preparing for Your Appointment
You are very important to us and we look forward to partnering with you to improve your health. To ensure that everything runs smoothly on your first visit with us, please:
- Arrive 30 minutes early to complete your registration
- Bring your insurance card and photo ID
- Bring a method of payment if your insurance requires a co-payment
- Bring any medications you are currently taking
- Bring any records you may have from your previous primary care physician
- Be prepared with names and addresses of your specialist physicians
Call today for more information or to make an appointment!
Committed to the Community
Your neighborhood pharmacy.
Chesapeake Rx provides the South Norfolk community with a variety of products and services to help with everyday life. Learn more about our pharmacy in the heart of South Norfolk.
Patient Care Team
Our patient care team includes doctors and physician assistants in Virginia and North Carolina.