Family care close to home.
The providers at each Chesapeake Regional Primary Care office partner with you to deliver personalized, comprehensive health care. Our clinicians can help guide your care from the most basic to advanced medical needs. Primary care teams include doctors, physician assistants and nurse practitioners in Virginia and North Carolina who offer quality care so that you can feel your best.
Providing comprehensive health care
- Medication Management
- Care for minor injuries
- Flu vaccinations
- Health screenings
- Respiratory Infections
- Prevention and management of chronic diseases
- Referrals to community resources including smoking cessation
- Wellness exams
- Men’s & Women’s health
Preparing for Your Appointment
You are very important to us and we look forward to partnering with you to improve your health. To ensure that everything runs smoothly on your first visit with us, please:
- Arrive 30 minutes early to complete your registration
- Bring your insurance card and photo ID
- Bring a method of payment if your insurance requires a co-payment
- Bring any medications you are currently taking
- Bring any records you may have from your previous primary care physician
- Be prepared with names and addresses of your specialist physicians
Call today for more information or to make an appointment!