Our priority is the safety of our patients, clinicians, staff and community. Although we no longer have a mask mandate, if you have a respiratory illness, we encourage you to wear a mask to prevent spreading the virus to others. Our health care teams treating patients with respiratory illnesses will continue to wear the appropriate level of PPE.
- Only visitors ages 12 and older are allowed inside the hospital, except siblings of newborns visiting the BirthPlace.
- Masks are available at all entrances for patients and visitors who request them.
- Please wash hands or use hand sanitizer when entering and exiting patient rooms.
- Non-COVID-19 patients may have up to three visitors at a time. For patient safety, only one visitor may spend the night.
- COVID-19 patients may not have visitors. Exceptions will be made for patients who are at end-of-life.
- Emergency - One person may escort the patient during their visit.
- OR/Surgery/Procedural - Two people may escort the patient to the department's waiting room and may stay there during the procedure.
- Labor & Delivery - Patients may designate up to three visitors, ages 18 and older, but only those three people are allowed for the duration of stay.
- Mother/Baby - Siblings of newborns, accompanied by an adult with a wristband, may visit.
- Special Care Nursery - Only a healthy parent/caregiver with a wristband may visit baby.
Monday - Friday: 7am - 7pm
Weekends and Holidays: Closed
Main Lobby Entrance
Monday - Saturday: 5am - 9pm
Sunday and Holidays: 7am - 9pm
After 9pm, please enter through the Emergency Department.
Contacting the Patient Experience Team
Your experience is valuable to us.
We strive to provide the best possible care for our patients, their family and guests. All of our staff members are considered an integral part of your health care team and work to make your stay with us a comfortable one by attending to your individual needs. We promote both compliments and constructive feedback about our care. Should you have any comments, please contact the Patient Experience Team at 757-312-6244.
We Are a Smoke-free Campus
Please be aware that all Chesapeake Regional Healthcare locations, including the Chesapeake Regional Medical Center campus, are smoke-free. We ask that you respect other patients and visitors and refrain from smoking while on the premises.
Billing & Insurance
We offer a variety of resources to our guests to help pay for their hospital stay. Visit our Billing & Insurance page for more information.
Wi-fi is available throughout the hospital but is restricted in certain areas. Please use your personal device for access.