Masks are required.
To keep our patients, staff and community healthy, extraordinary safety measures have been temporarily implemented system-wide under the guidance of the Virginia Department of Health and the CDC.
For more about Chesapeake Regional's COVID-19 telehealth options, how to make a donation and current visitor guidelines, go to our Coronavirus (COVID-19) resources site.
No visitors under the age of 18 are permitted. If you have a fever, cough, diarrhea or shortness of breath or are otherwise concerned you have COVID-19, we ask that you do not visit any of our facilities without calling your primary care provider or completing a COVID-19 virtual screening.
Currently we allow only one visitor at a time and no visitors for patients with COVID. One pass will be given to a family at a time. Thank you for helping to keep our patients safe.
Routine visits have been suspended, except for the following circumstances:
- General: One visitor 18 or over for patients who are not under investigation for COVID-19. For the health and safety of our youngest patients and their families, siblings and children under 18 are not allowed.
- Surgery/Procedural Department: One person may escort patient to the department's waiting room.
- Labor & Delivery: Patients may have 2 support persons (the same 2 people at all times, no switching). Only one person will receive the second band.
- Mother Baby Unit: Only the banded person is allowed past 8pm, and overnight.
- Nursery: Only Mom and the banded person may visit their infant. No other visitors will be allowed.
- Other visitors will only be allowed under special circumstances.
Monday - Friday: 7am - 7pm
Weekends and Holidays: Closed
Main Lobby Entrance
Monday - Saturday: 5am - 9pm
Sunday and Holidays: 7am - 9pm
After 9pm, please enter through the Emergency Department.
- There are no walk-in mammograms at this time.
- The Health Information Management Department is no longer open to the public. To receive a copy of your medical record, please complete the fillable release form here and send it back to our office.
- The Diagnostic Center at the Jennings Outpatient Center is open daily from 7am to 7pm, on Fridays from 7am to 5:30pm and on Saturdays from 8am to 12pm.
- The Lifestyle Health & Fitness Center is open Monday-Friday from 6am - 6pm. Members are required to schedule an appointment 24 hours in advance by calling 757-312-6132.
- Lymphedema Support Group, Breast Feeding Support Group, Weight Loss Information Seminars and all other classes held at the Lifestyle Center have been cancelled until further notice.
Contacting the Patient Experience Team
Your experience is valuable to us.
We strive to provide the best possible care for our patients, their family and guests. All of our staff members are considered an integral part of your health care team and work to make your stay with us a comfortable one by attending to your individual needs. We promote both compliments and constructive feedback about our care. Should you have any comments, please contact the Patient Experience Team at 757-312-6244.
We Are a Smoke-free Campus
Please be aware that all Chesapeake Regional Healthcare locations, including the Chesapeake Regional Medical Center campus, are smoke-free. We ask that you respect other patients and visitors and refrain from smoking while on the premises.
Billing & Insurance
We offer a variety of resources to our guests to help pay for their hospital stay. Visit our Billing & Insurance page for more information.
Wi-fi is available throughout the hospital but is restricted in certain areas. Please use your personal device for access.