Modern Capabilities in Comfortable Surroundings
Whether it’s an emergency or routine test ‒ when you’ve got questions, we’ve got answers. Chesapeake Regional Healthcare's Imaging Services has on-call, walk-in and appointment-ready services to fit your schedule. Offering modern capabilities in comfortable surroundings, our dedicated team of radiologists, technicians and nurses are here to provide you with individualized attention.
We are nationally accredited by the American College of Radiology in MRI and ultrasound. Chesapeake Regional’s Breast Center is an American College of Radiology Breast Center of Excellence.
Imaging Services are available in several locations on our campus. You can make an appointment for each location and any test by calling the Scheduling Department at 757-312-6137. By requesting Chesapeake Regional Healthcare by name, your referring physician’s office can often help you set up your exam at one of our locations. When your physician prescribes a test for you, rest assured we’re here for you.
We specialize in advanced, all-digital radiology and are available around-the-clock for diagnostic radiology services.
Some of our more specialized offerings include:
- Uterine fibroid embolization
- Low-dose renal CT
- CT defacography
- Optimized MRI and CT angiography
- High-resolution, tailored 3.0T MRI for:
- Prostate exams
- Musculoskeletal imagine
- Neuropathy with peripheral vascular detail
- Rheumatologic disease
- Urography for pregnant patients and those with renal disease
- Advanced neurological MRI
- Pelvic floors, abdomen and rectal MRI
- Breast MRI
Inpatient & Outpatient Testing
Offering an array of inpatient, outpatient and emergency testing, Chesapeake Regional’s Radiology Department provides world-class testing and diagnostics. Appointments are available for all services and X-rays are also available for walk-in patients.
- 256-Slice Computed Tomography (CT) Scanning
- Cardiac CT imaging
- Ultra-low-dose imaging
- MRI- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Wide-bore 1.5T MRI for added comfort
- 3.0T advanced MRI magnet
- Diagnostic ultrasound, including biopsies and drainages
- Nuclear medicine
- Nuclear cardiology
- SPECT- Single photon emission computed tomography
- Digital interventional radiology
- Diagnostic radiology
- I-CAT with 3D capabilities
- Pain management
- Epidural steroid injection
- Diagnostic ultrasound, specializing in breast and breast biopsies
- 16-slice and ultra-low dose protocols
- MRI, specializing in breast and breast biopsies
- Diagnostic radiology
- Bone densitometry
Patient Care Team
Chesapeake Regional’s Imaging Services is staffed by a dedicated team of physicians, nurses and technologists. Each team member has the latest training to provide you with sophisticated, quality care. We work closely with your doctor to provide timely, accurate and detailed results.
Our comprehensive team includes around-the-clock, dedicated coverage by Chesapeake Radiologists, Ltd.