Our physicians offer comprehensive diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the brain, spinal cord, peripheral nerves and herniated discs of the neck and back. Our decades of combined experience ensure a careful diagnosis and treatment plan designed to improve the quality of life for our patients.
Why choose us?
- The greatest number of board-certified neurosurgeons and neurologists on staff in Hampton Roads.
- Fellowship-trained neuroradiologists.
- A highly specialized neurosurgical operating team equipped to diagnose and treat the entire spectrum of neurosurgical disorders.
- Minimally invasive spine surgery.
- The Chesapeake Regional, Riverside and University of Virginia Radiosurgery Center, which offers two advanced forms of stereotactic radiosurgery for non-invasive treatment of malignant and benign tumors in the brain and other areas of the body.
- A full around-the-clock team of health care professionals, including 24-hour in-house internists and critical care specialists who are highly skilled in supporting neurosurgical patients of all kinds.
- Long-term video electroencephalogram (EEG) monitoring to better diagnose and treat patients with seizures and epilepsy.
- State-of-the-art equipment, including the highest-strength MRI and most advanced CT scan currently available, image-guided navigation systems and the latest ultrasonic tissue ablation system so surgeons can remove targeted tumors with minimal impact on surrounding tissue.
- A dedicated neuro Intensive Care Unit with the latest monitoring devices and experienced registered nurses.
- 24-hour advanced stroke care.
300 Medical Pkwy, Suite 212
Chesapeake, Virginia 23320
- Weekdays, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Weekends, Closed