Chesapeake Regional Medical Group
- Aetna VA
- Aetna Better Health VA
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield VA
- Healthy Blue of North Carolina - Medicaid
- The American University of Beirut
- The University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
- The University of Kansas Medical Center
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
A board-certified neurologist, Dr. Anouti earned his medical degree from the American University of Beirut in Beirut, Lebanon. He completed internships at Good Samaritan Hospital and Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, Md. and his residency in neurology at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City, Iowa. His fellowship in movement disorders was completed at the University of Kansas Medical Center in Kansas City, Kansas.
Dr. Anouti performs botulinum toxin (Botox) injections for dystonia, blepharospasm, hemifacial spasms and migraines. He also conducts EMG and nerve conduction studies as well as trigger point injections, nerve blocks and stimulation. A fellow of the American Academy of Neurology, Dr. Anouti holds medical licenses in Ohio, Michigan and Virginia.