An innovative care model customized to each patient’s unique condition.
Daily biometric recordings and health status updates are used to help the healthcare team and adjust the treatment plan as needed, supporting patients in achieving the best outcomes possible.
With innovative telemonitoring technology, Connected Care @ Home monitors patients’ vital signs and symptoms remotely to identify abnormal readings and address negative symptoms or health concerns before they turn into medical emergencies. The remote monitoring program aims to keep patients healing safely and comfortably in their own homes by addressing the main reasons that patients are often readmitted to the hospital or sent to the emergency room. With our telemonitoring technology, Connected Care @ Home team members receive a daily perspective of each patient’s health status.
Connected Care @ Home allows patients to:
- Measure weight, blood pressure, heart rate, and oxygen levels and track their readings.
- Let their healthcare team know of symptoms through a daily survey.
- Learn about their disease condition and how to manage it.
- Track whether they are taking their medications as prescribed.
Connected Care @ Home allows the health care team to:
- Monitor each patient’s vital signs in real-time.
- Respond to high-risk readings that could lead to a medical emergency or admission to the hospital.
- Communicate with patients via phone call or text message.
- Supplement education through videos and teach-back quizzes.
Services & Specialties
For patients with chronic conditions, our Connected Care @ Home program leverages technology to help patients monitor their health and track their vital signs at home. Nurses are able to review the data in real time and provide follow-up visits, in person or virtually, as needed.
How Care is Paid For
Medicare, insurance companies, or veteran’s benefits may pay for Connected Care @ Home services.
When Care is Provided
The program is for high-risk patients who have complicated medical conditions like congestive heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), or diabetes.
Where Care is Delivered
Connected Care @ Home is provided wherever you call home.
Customized Care Delivery
Each patient is provided with a wireless tablet that provides educational videos, medication reminders, and comes with biometric screening devices that allow patients to record their own vital signs on a daily basis.
In addition, health care team members can communicate with the patient through the tablet.