Chesapeake Regional Medical Group
- Aetna VA
- Aetna NC
- Aetna Better Health VA
- AmeriHealth Caritas North Carolina
- University of Birmingham, Birmingham, UK
- General Cardiology - West Midlands Regional, Birmingham, U.K.
- Interventional Cardiology - Washington Hospital Center, Washington, D.C.
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Interventional Cardiology
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians (London)
Dr. Ashesh Buch is a cardiologist who practices with Chesapeake Regional Cardiopulmonary in both the Chesapeake, Va. and Camden, N.C. offices. He received his medical degree from the University of Birmingham in Birmingham, United Kingdom, where he also completed a cardiology fellowship. He also completed a fellowship in interventional cardiology at Washington Hospital Center in Washington, D.C. He is board-certified in interventional cardiology, cardiovascular disease and internal medicine. He is a member of the Royal College of Physicians.