Lace up Your Sneakers
Join The Bra-ha-ha® for its second 5K! The race will be held on Saturday, September 14th on the Chesapeake Regional Medical Center campus. The event is open to all ages and experience levels of runners and walkers. Each 5K participant will receive a race T-shirt* and collectors medal. Join us in the Breast Center for the post-race reception.
Click here to register for the 2019 Bra-ha-ha 5K, Kids One Mile Fun Run and Virtual Race!
- Saturday, September 14, 2019
- 7:00am: Race Day Registration
- 7:00am: Packet Pick-up
- 8:30am: Youth 1 Mile
- 9:00am: 5k Race Starts
- 9:25am: Post Race Reception, The Breast Center at Chesapeake Regional Healthcare
- No bicycles, roller blades or pets allowed on the course
- This is a timed event. Register by August 15th to guarantee your race t-shirt!