Physical therapy treats disorders of the muscle, bones or joints by means of physical agents such as heat, light, water, electricity, manual therapy and exercise. Therapists attempt to prevent pain or further damage and assist with restoring any loss of function.
Some of the specialty services that we provide are:
- McKenzie-based approach to orthopedic spinal disorders
- Certified athletic trainer
- Manual therapy, including joint mobilization, muscle energy techniques and myofascial
- Certified ergonomic assessment specialist
- Certified oncology rehabilitation specialist
- Certified lymphedema therapist
- Certified vestibular therapist
- Certified pelvic therapist
Regain Your Independence
Patients’ goals are considered when every plan of care is created, and close communication is maintained with the patient’s physicians. All therapy is conducted in our 8,000 square foot outpatient facility and fully-equipped gym. We accept all insurance providers and obtain pre-approval before evaluating outpatients.