A speech-language pathologist (SLP), sometimes called a speech therapist, evaluates, diagnoses and treats individuals with disorders of speech, language, cognitive communication, voice or swallowing.
Some of the specialty services that our SLPs provide are:
- Modified barium swallow studies
- Treatment of aphasia, verbal apraxia and dysarthria
- Cognitive rehabilitation from a certified brain injury specialist
- Specialized therapies such as Lee Silverman Voice Therapy for patients with Parkinson’s Disease
- Vital Stim swallowing therapy
Regain Your Independence
Patients’ goals are considered when every plan of care is created, and close communication is maintained with the patient’s physicians. All therapy is conducted in our 8,000 square foot outpatient facility and fully-equipped gym. We accept all insurance providers and obtain pre-approval before evaluating outpatients.