Caregiver Support Group
Learn to navigate the Caregiver Maze
Hospitalizations are stressful for both patients and caregivers. Our Caregiver Support Group brings together patient caregivers with experts to ask questions, obtain resources and bond with others in similar situations.
- The specific needs of older adults
- What is dementia?
- Medication management
- Advance directives
- Caregiver burden and stress
- What to expect during a hospitalization
- Resources after discharge
- The difference between palliative and hospice care
- Insurance coverage
- The difference between personal care and home health aide services
This group is presented by Chesapeake Regional Healthcare’s Older Adult Services.
- Lifestyle Health & Fitness Center
Date & Time
- 4th Thursday of every month, from 5-6:30 pm
- Call 757-312-6772