Chesapeake Regional Medical Group
- Medicaid - North Carolina
- Master of Science in Nursing from Walden University
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Walden University
- American Nurses Association
- Virginia Nurses Association
- Oncology Nursing Society
A certified and licensed Family Nurse Practitioner, Lydia A. Lartey, FNP-BC, MSN, RN has extensive nursing experience. She has provided support for patients in a variety of settings and collaborates well with multidisciplinary teams to ensure safe and effective continuity of care. Lartey earned both her Master of Science in Nursing and her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Walden University in Minneapolis, Minn. She is a member of the American Nurses Association and the Virginia Nurses Association, as well as the Western Tidewater Medical Reserve Corps. Lartey also belongs to Oncology Nursing Society and is chemotherapy/ biotherapy certified.