Everyone entering the hospital must wear a mask.
To keep our patients, staff, and community healthy, we have implemented system-wide safety measures under the guidance of the Virginia Department of Health and the CDC.
For more about telehealth options and how to make a donation, go to our Coronavirus (COVID-19) resources site.
Need a COVID test? Visit Virginia Department of Health.
When you enter the hospital, you will be asked two screening questions. Waiting is not allowed in common areas or lobbies and social distancing is encouraged. If you have a fever, cough, diarrhea, shortness of breath or are concerned you have COVID-19, please do not visit.
- Please answer screening questions when you enter the hospital lobby
- No waiting in common areas or lobbies
- Only visitors 12 years of age and older are allowed inside the hospital
- Keep masks on at all times, even in patient rooms, regardless of vaccination status
- Must wash hands or use hand sanitizer when entering and exiting patient rooms
- Physical distancing is encouraged
- Visiting hours are 10:30 am-8:30 pm
- Non-COVID-19 patients may designate two visitors for the duration of their stay
- COVID-19 patients may not have visitors; exceptions will be made for patients who are at end-of-life
- OR/Emergency/Surgery/Procedural - One person may escort the patient to the department's waiting room and that visitor may stay there for the duration of the procedure
- Labor & Delivery - Patients may designate up to three visitors 18 years of age and older, but only those three people are allowed for the duration of the stay and only one of the visitors may stay overnight
- Special Care Nursery - Only the parent/caregiver with a wristband may visit the baby
Thank you for helping to keep our patients safe.
Monday - Friday: 7am - 7pm
Weekends and Holidays: Closed
Main Lobby Entrance
Monday - Saturday: 5am - 9pm
Sunday and Holidays: 7am - 9pm
After 9pm, please enter through the Emergency Department.
- There are no walk-in mammograms at this time.
- The Health Information Management Department is no longer open to the public. To receive a copy of your medical record, please complete the fillable release form here and send it back to our office.
- The Diagnostic Center at the Jennings Outpatient Center is open daily from 7am to 7pm, on Fridays from 7am to 5:30pm and on Saturdays from 8am to 12pm.
- The Lifestyle Health & Fitness Center is open Monday-Friday from 6am -5:30pm. Members are required to schedule an appointment 24 hours in advance by calling 757-312-6132.
Contacting the Patient Experience Team
Your experience is valuable to us.
We strive to provide the best possible care for our patients, their family and guests. All of our staff members are considered an integral part of your health care team and work to make your stay with us a comfortable one by attending to your individual needs. We promote both compliments and constructive feedback about our care. Should you have any comments, please contact the Patient Experience Team at 757-312-6244.
We Are a Smoke-free Campus
Please be aware that all Chesapeake Regional Healthcare locations, including the Chesapeake Regional Medical Center campus, are smoke-free. We ask that you respect other patients and visitors and refrain from smoking while on the premises.
Billing & Insurance
We offer a variety of resources to our guests to help pay for their hospital stay. Visit our Billing & Insurance page for more information.
Wi-fi is available throughout the hospital but is restricted in certain areas. Please use your personal device for access.