Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of patients and families?
At CRH, we are dedicated and passionate about making a difference in the lives of our patients and their families each day. It is this commitment that shapes our organizational values and makes us a great place to work. In addition, CRH's unique position as one of the few remaining independent hospitals allows us to offer rewarding nursing careers with benefits supporting flexibility, financial security and work-life balance - an approach that permits our nurses to realize their full potential at work, while still caring for their personal well-being and families at home.
As a member of our nursing staff, you will enjoy:
- Caregiver to patient ratios that permit nurses to deliver high-touch, quality care to patients;
- Innovative personal enrichment programs, like our RN Residency Program;
- Tuition reimbursement of $3,000 for undergraduate and $6,000 for graduate and postgraduate;
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits;
- Pay for professional certifications;
- Flexible work schedules for full and part time staff;
Chesapeake is not just a great place to bring a career, it's a great place to live. Chesapeake Regional Medical Center is located in one of the nation's safest communities filled with outstanding schools, miles of friendly, tree-lined neighborhoods and outdoor recreation - all just minutes from the sandy shores of Virginia Beach and vibrant downtown Norfolk, and one hour from the Outer Banks.
View Nursing Careers at CRH