Welcome to the Cedar Manor Family
Set in a quiet and beautiful tree-lined neighborhood, there’s no better way to experience your senior years than at Cedar Manor. With comfortable accommodations and graciously furnished common areas, and lots of natural light, there’s plenty of room to socialize and stay active.
At Cedar Manor you are surrounded with like-minded individuals and engaging, experienced staff members who work hard to ensure our residents feel at home. We offer private rooms, suites and select shared rooms. Individualized senior services are available to meet the care required by you or your loved one.
Senior services include
- Individualized care plans
- Regular personal care assessments
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Medication management
- Three chef-prepared meals served daily
- Laundry services
- Exercise programs
- Recreation and entertainment
- Bathing, dressing and grooming assistance, as needed
- Regular dental, podiatry, primary care physicians and rehabilitation professional visits
- Access to comprehensive medical services including home and hospice care
- Maintenance staff
- Chaplain ministry providing spiritual support and pastoral care services
At Cedar Manor we provide 24-hour staff assisted and basic assisted living or short-term respite care in a safe and secure setting for those who may need help with every day activities. Contact us for more information, pricing or a tour. There are no entrance or move-in fees.