Register for a CPR Class
A properly trained bystander can save lives when cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) is properly administered. When breathing ceases and the heart stops functioning, seconds count. You can be one of those in the know - learn how to help save a life today!
Adult/Child/Infant Heartsaver CPR AED Course:
Register for an Adult CPR Class
- Through this course you will learn adult, child and infant CPR, including how to clear an obstructed airway, and how to use an Automated External Defibrillation (AED) device. A two-year ecard will be issued upon successful demonstration of skills
- $70 registration fee includes textbook. Pre-registration is required
- Classes are held Tuesday night from 6 - 10pm and Saturday morning from 8am - 12:30pm.
Teen CPR Course:
Register for a Teen CPR Class
- For teens, ages 11+
- This course includes the same information as above
- $70 registration fee includes textbook. Pre-registration and an email is required.
- Classes are held on Thursdays from 9am-12pm:
Healthcare Provider CPR Course for the Medical Personnel & Lifeguards:
Register for the Healthcare Provider CPR Class
- Through this CPR course for healthcare providers you will learn one-and-two-person CPR, how to clear an obstructed airway, advanced airway management for adults, children and infants, as well as how to use barrier devices and an Automated External Defibrillation (AED) device. A two-year ecard will be issued upon successful demonstration of skills and after passing a written test
- A POCKET MASK/BARRIER DEVICE IS REQUIED FOR THIS COURSE and may be purchased before class. If student does not want to purchase one, he/she may borrow one from one of our trainers
- $80 registration fee includes textbook. Pre-registration and an email is required.
- Classes are held on Saturdays from 8:00am-1:30pm