Improve your daily management of a chronic disease.
Meet with other people who are struggling with, caring for, or have a loved one with a chronic disease. Discover how to problem solve and support each other. The workshop is recommended for individuals 55 years of age and older.
Refreshments and giveaways are provided!
You will learn the following skills
- How to get a good night's sleep
- How to make changes that will make you feel better
- How to deal with difficult emotions
- Pain and fatigue management
- Use your mind to manage symptoms
- How to implement healthy eating
All classes will meet from 10:00am - 12:30pm.
- June 19
- June 26
- July 10
- July 17
- July 24
- July 31
To Register, Call: 757-312-6132